Another installment from the kids. This time, it’s Leyton’s turn to share the world from his perspective!
Hi, my name’s Leyton. I’ll tell you 10 facts about me.
- I’m 8 years old.
- When I was a little kid, I was bald.
- When we first moved here, I would take baths in my sink.
- When I was little, I liked people holding me at the bateys.
- I like living in the Dominican. It’s fun, but it’s hot.
- I like playing with my brother.
- I like to cuddle with my family.
- I like to tell jokes.
- We find a lot of creatures at Freedom like snakes and tarantulas.
- I like to eat a lot because it’s fun.
Here are some pictures from when I was a baby here in the Dominican.
Next time, I’ll tell you about one of my adventures. The end.