Another installment from the kids. This time, it’s Leyton’s turn to share the world from his perspective!
Hi, my name’s Leyton. I’ll tell you 10 facts about me.
- I’m 8 years old.
- When I was a little kid, I was bald.
- When we first moved here, I would take baths in my sink.
- When I was little, I liked people holding me at the bateys.
- I like living in the Dominican. It’s fun, but it’s hot.
- I like playing with my brother.
- I like to cuddle with my family.
- I like to tell jokes.
- We find a lot of creatures at Freedom like snakes and tarantulas.
- I like to eat a lot because it’s fun.
Here are some pictures from when I was a baby here in the Dominican.
Next time, I’ll tell you about one of my adventures. The end.
6 thoughts on “Leyton’s July ’20 Blog – #1”
Good to hear from ya Leyton
Say hi to your dad and mom from me. And say hi to Jason and Pam too
I’m praying for you all
Thank you, Mr. Loren.
No wonder everyone wanted to hold you! You were a cutie! Thanks for sharing. It’s interesting to hear about your life in the DR. Good job!
Loved your blog, Leyton, and all the pictures! I was a bald baby, too, so maybe you got that from me. We can’t wait to see you, we miss you guys so much!!!
I didn’t know you were bald. I love you!